- This event has passed.
Marketing Assistant (Placement Student)
Deadline: January 5Salary - £18,000
Are you currently an undergraduate student looking for a minimum 12-month sandwich placement? Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit and drive to make a positive contribution? Are you interested in working in an innovative, collaborative, fun company? If you answered yes then read on…
What are we looking for?
This will be a placement like no other – you’ll be thrown in at the deep end with real responsibility from day one. We are looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Assistant (Placement Student) who demonstrates a willingness to work on a range of cross-company projects.
What will your role include?
You’ll be supporting the marketing team of eight people and running your own projects, involved with all of RMP Enterprise’s brands. From managing aspects of the RateMyPlacement website, delivering on our exciting fair campaigns to strategically building RMP’s Society Network, there will never be two days the same.
What will you be responsible for?
- Assisting with the company’s social media presence
- Creating content for email marketing campaigns and newsletters
- Managing and delivering on RateMyPlacement’s key partnerships
- Moderating student-written reviews on RateMyPlacement and RateMyApprenticeship
- Assisting with event preparation for the annual National Undergraduate Employability Awards
- Representing RateMyPlacement at a variety of Freshers and Careers fairs
The above are some highlights so feel free to click here to download the attached job description for more information.
What experience and skills will you be able to offer us?
We need you to have/ be:
- A student looking for a minimum 12-month sandwich placement from any degree discipline
- A keen interest in social media and digital marketing, looking for new and innovative ways to engage both students and clients
- A sociable, confident, and well organised and can manage their own time effectively
- A self-starter who is able to work on their own and as a member of a team
- Willingness to travel to various universities in the UK
- Willingness to help out in many different aspects of the business
- Interest in working for a small entrepreneurial company
It’d be great if you are also:
- An active member of a university society or club.
Click here to see what perks and benefits we offer. This is a fixed-term role for 13 months from Wednesday 1 August 2018 to Friday 30 August 2019.
How do you apply?
Please click the button below to complete the form and attach your CV by 11:00pm on Friday 5th January 2018. If successful you will be invited to a telephone interview in the first instance. Second round interviews will take the form of an Assessment Centre on Tuesday 6th February 2018 from 10am till 4pm approx. at RMP’s office in Brixton. Shortlisted candidates have to be available to attend the Assessment Centre (your travel costs of up to £50 will be reimbursed).
Ideally the successful candidate will be able to start on Wednesday 1st August 2018.