Deadline: April 29Salary - Per annum depending on experience £23,000 - £25,000
Are you passionate about creating engaging content that connects with readers? Are you excited about content marketing and its rise to the forefront of marketing? Do you love engaging audiences in creative new ways? Are you interested in working in an innovative, collaborative, fun company? If you answered yes then read on…
What are we looking for?
We are looking for an ambitious and inventive Content Executive to expand our content marketing efforts across our websites RateMyPlacement and RateMyApprenticeship. You will be motivated by producing exciting content that engages readers and puts your excellent copywriting skills and creativity to the test in a unique content marketing role.
What will your role include?
Working on the flagship product RateMyPlacement, school-leaver product RateMyApprenticeship and our B2B brand website, RMPEnterprise.co.uk to craft engaging content that drives relevant online traffic and connects with readers across both B2C and B2B audiences. Also working on printed publications for these audiences.
What will you be responsible for?
- Researching content in the marketplace and competitors
- Support with keyword research, using tools such as Ahrefs and SEMrush
- Create content for specific target audiences, both B2C and B2B
- With a focus on copywriting, produce content predominantly in article, editorial and blog format
- Produce or design imagery to accompany the content
- Publish content on content management systems
- Content distribution
- Relationship building with key partners in the industry
- Linkbuilding / Guest Posting
- Support with content strategy
- Track content success on Google Analytics and analyse results
- Keep up to date with the content world, looking to bring new ideas into the mix
- Support the team across other products in the RMP Enterprise portfolio as and when required
The above are some highlights so feel free to click here to download the attached job description for more information.
What experience and skills will you be able to offer us?
We need you to have/ be:
- 1-2 years experience in a similar content role
- Familiar with SEO, content marketing, social media and other marketing disciplines
- Familiar with Adobe Creative Suite
- Organised, logical and thorough with a high attention to detail
- Able to work alone, as part of a small team, or part of the wider RMP Enterprise company
- Comfortable working under pressure in a time sensitive environment
- Willingness to learn and passionate about developing skills
- Sociable, confident, enthusiastic, motivated and have a good sense of fun
- Excellent understanding of the English language (both spoken and written)
It would be great if you are also:
- Familiar with how websites work and website structure
- Familiar with using HTML, WordPress, and HubSpot
- Educated to degree level or equivalent level of experience.
Click here to see what perks and benefits we offer. This is a permanent role.
How do you apply?
Please click the button below to complete the form and attach your CV by 11:00pm on Sunday 6 May 2017. We will be in touch and if successful you will be invited to a telephone interview in the first instance. We aim for our recruitment process to take between 2-4 weeks following the application deadline. Candidates can be progressed on a rolling basis so an offer may be made before the application deadline should a suitable candidate present themselves. Ideally, the successful candidate will be able to start in June. Strictly no agencies.