Business Development Executive
Deadline: April 22Salary - OTE of up to £40,000 including basic per annum depending on experience £20,000 - £25,000
Would you like to use your skills to build relationships and sell to businesses you’ve not engaged with before? Are you a natural problem solver with the proven success of hitting and exceeding targets? Are you interested in working in an innovative, collaborative, fun company? If you answered yes then read on…
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a hard-working and passionate Business Development Executive, who will be selling our wide variety of products and services, aimed at career conscious young people, to a range of clients from SMEs to large corporates. You will be proactively selling to companies over the phone, and in person.
You will be one of two Business Development Executives in a Commercial team of nine, alongside Business Development Managers, Client Partners and the Commercial Director. Find out more about what our products do here.
What will your role include?
- Prospecting and generating new business, predominantly within our schools product portfolio
- Effective communication with all stakeholders ranging from employers to media agencies and universities or schools
- Generating revenue from new accounts that, along with the rest of the commercial team, contributes to 80% of the company growth target
- Managing and building relations with existing accounts
- Growing each account through up-selling, top-ups, cross-selling and volume growth
- Gaining customer commitment and ensuring successful onboarding
- Work with the Delivery team; facilitating communications including meetings, pitching, reviews and recommendations
- Advise on wider attraction strategies and how to implement them
The above are some highlights so feel free to click here to download the attached job description for more information.
What experience and skills will you be able to offer us?
We need you to have/ be:
- Understanding of advertising and media and working for a young, growing company
- Experience selling on the phone
- Success in prospecting, engaging with and selling to new business prospects
- Proven success in hitting and exceeding demanding targets
- Strong understanding of the English language (both spoken and written) and able to communicate effectively
- Able to work alone, as part of a small team, or part of the wider RMP Enterprise team
- Sociable, confident, enthusiastic, motivated, passionate and have a good sense of fun
- Proven ability to manage time and territory effectively
It’d be great if you also have:
- Experience working in recruitment
- Proven success in cross-selling and upselling across a varied product range
- Experience within a Media, Events or Tech environment
- Experience and knowledge of the schools and graduate recruitment market
- Experience and knowledge of recruitment / HR industry
- Educated to degree level having undertaken a placement year, or equivalent level of experience.
Click here to see what perks and benefits we offer. This role is also eligible to receive monetary bonuses in the form of commission. This is a permanent role.
How do you apply?
Please click the button below to complete the form and attach your CV by 11:00pm on Sunday 22nd April 2018. We will be in touch and if successful you will be invited to a video interview in the first instance. We aim for our recruitment process to take between 2-4 weeks following the application deadline. We’re looking for the successful candidate to be able to start from 1 June 2018. Candidates can be progressed on a rolling basis so an offer may be made before the application deadline should a suitable candidate present themselves.