Account Manager (Digital)
Deadline: April 29Salary - Per annum depending on experience £25,000 - £30,000
The Digital team (left!) at RMP Enterprise is responsible for the success of our customers who use RateMyPlacement.co.uk, RateMyApprenticeship.co.uk and RMP Connect. If you see yourself as a skilled Account Manager with a keen interest in exploring the latest technologies, a passion for relationship-building and a desire to work internationally with companies such as EY, Linklaters, and IBM, then keep reading…
What are we looking for?
A talented, dynamic and detail oriented Account Manager. You will be passionate about and dedicated to making sure our clients are getting a great experience using our digital platforms.
What will your role include?
Your role will predominantly consist of the day-to-day account management of your client-base. You will carefully monitor usage to ensure that your clients are getting the best experience possible. Having unrivaled knowledge of your products, you will successfully guide clients through their usages to ensure year-on-year renewals.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Working within the Digital team to post-sale manage all campaigns for the digital products (RateMyPlacement.co.uk, RateMyApprenticeship.co.uk, Connect, TEG, School Leavers Guide)
- Working with the Digital Support team to ensure the delivery of all aspects of campaigns
- Become a product expert to consult and develop client strategies and maximise the success of campaigns
- Building strong relationships with all client contacts through regular client engagement
- Assisting with the Review Push Strategy throughout the year and encouraging client engagement through the reviews
- Providing analysis and reporting on client activity and campaigns throughout their campaign and at end of year meetings, providing recommendations year-on-year
- Have a strong understanding of the Early Talent Pipeline (ETP) in order to take a consultative approach with clients
- Supporting the Account Director in providing management information on the business area KPIs; ensuring these are tracked to achieve the targets set
- Plan and deliver detailed training sessions to clients both via screen share and in person and deliver demonstrations of the platform to new business clients
- Work alongside the Commercial (sales) team in order to achieve renewals, upsells and new business contracts
The above are some highlights so feel free to click here to download the attached job description for more information.
What experience and skills will you be able to offer us?
We need you to have:
- Experience of working in an Account Management, Customer Success or Technical environment for at least 2 years
- Outstanding organisational and time-management skills with demonstrable ability to work on multiple client campaigns at once
- A keen interest in IT, mobile developments and the latest tech trends (you do not need to be a developer for this role)
- Commercial awareness and appetite for customer satisfaction
- Understanding of the student market
- Ability to make decisions and facilitate project success
- Able to adapt and change according to the situation
- Able to work alone, as part of a small team, or part of the wider RMP Enterprise team
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Excellent understanding of the English language (both spoken and written)
- Sociable, confident, enthusiastic, motivated, passionate and have a good sense of fun
It’d be great if you also have:
- Educated to degree level having undertaken a placement year, or equivalent level of experience
- Experience of the student recruitment market
- Basic knowledge of HTML
- An interest in working in a fast-growth, entrepreneurial environment
Click here to see what perks and benefits we offer.
How do you apply?
Please click the button below to complete the form and attach your CV by 11:00pm on Sunday 22nd April 2018. We will be in touch and if successful you will be invited to a telephone interview in the first instance. We aim for our recruitment process to take 2 weeks following the application deadline. Ideally, the successful candidate will be able to start ASAP.