- This event has passed.
Account Executive (On-Campus Promotions)
Deadline: April 1Salary - £20,000 - £25,000
Join our fantastic team and help make our customers happy with the use of RMP’s biggest product; On-Campus Promotions.
Making our clients happy is at the heart of what we do, and why RMP Enterprise has seen so much success over the past 11 years.
In our commitment to putting our clients first, building lasting relationships ensuring each campaign’s success, we’re now ready to bring on our next Account Executive into the On-Campus Promotions team.
As an Account Executive, you’ll get to work with an amazing product and team and you’ll help build and maintain client relationship across a variety of industries, including the likes of PwC, EY, GSK and Get Into Teaching.
It’s a testament to our product and team that we have a mixture of long-standing clients who work with us year after year and lots of new clients who are just at the beginning of their RMP journey.
This is a fantastic opportunity to step into an entry-level Account Executive role. We’re not looking for the finished article provided you are able to demonstrate a willingness to learn and immerse yourself in all things RMP!
What are we looking for?
A hard-working and resourceful Account Executive to join our On-Campus team of 11 people and growing.
You will be involved in campaign delivery within the On-Campus Promotions (OCP)* arm of the business, assisting in the delivery of Brand Ambassador* campaigns on behalf of our clients.
What will your role include?
As an Account Executive in OCP, you’ll deliver small recruitment and marketing Brand Ambassador campaigns, as well as assisting in the delivery of our larger campaigns. You will provide ongoing reports and communication throughout the campaign (usually in line with the academic calendar) to ensure all KPIs are met, return on investment is achieved and clients renew for the following year. As well as having some contact with clients, you will have to communicate effectively to the students that we work with across the UK.
What will you be responsible for?
- Administrative support for short and long-term Brand Ambassador campaigns
- Knowledge of all Products/ Brands in the RMP Enterprise portfolio and how your clients interact with them
- Opportunity to be main client contact on small campaigns you are looking after
- Knowledge of client’s industries and recruitment processes
- Tracking of all campaign KPIs and performance to campaign objectives
- Working with the Commercial team to identify opportunities for top-ups
- Responsible for renewal of business from campaigns being managed personally
The above are some highlights so feel free to click here to download the attached job description for more information.
What experience and skills will you be able to offer us?
We need you to have:
- An understanding of marketing concepts and channels
- Excellent organisational skills
- First class interpersonal skills
- Brilliant listening skills
- Excellent understanding of the English language (both spoken and written)
- Able to adapt and change according to the situation
- Able to come up with solutions to challenges faced by trying new alternatives
- Able to work alone, as part of a small team, or part of the wider RMP Enterprise team
- Sociable, confident, enthusiastic, motivated, passionate and have a good sense of fun.
It’d be great if you also have:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent level of experience
- Marketing experience or experience working with students
Click here to see what perks and benefits we offer.
How do you apply?
Please click the button below to complete the form and attach your CV by 11:00pm on Sunday 1st April February 2018. We will be in touch and if successful you will be invited to a telephone interview in the first instance. We aim for our recruitment process to take up to two weeks following the application deadline. Ideally, the successful candidate will be able to start ASAP!